EMAIL PERSONALIZATION CASE STUDY FOR B2C ECOMMERCE RETAILER
How Branch Basics Grew Email Revenue by 44%
Branch Basics, an ecommerce retailer of non-toxic household cleaning products, came to Uproer with the question: “What is the best investment for our digital marketing dollars?”
Our audit revealed an active email subscriber base that was being underserved by the existing email marketing program. Improving this program became our number one priority.
MailChimp wasn’t cutting it. We needed a platform that would allow us to better segment customers in order to send more timely, personalized communications. Our research found that Drip, with its advanced marketing automation capabilities, would give Branch Basics the capabilities needed to build a better email marketing program.
- Developed an email welcome series for new customers in collaboration with Branch Basics’ marketing team
- Set up a cart abandonment workflow to remind potential customers to complete the checkout process
- Built a notification workflow to remind customers to reorder products when they were running low
- Created dozens of rules to automatically tag and segment customers by their purchase activity, email engagements and site behaviors for email personalization
While our work with Branch Basics is supporting improved digital marketing performance across the board, they’re now operating a more profitable email program that reaches customers with personalized messaging at the right time.
- 44% increase in revenue attributed to email marketing
- 24% increase in revenue per email user
- 38% growth in email subscribers
- 350+ new product reviews
Want to make your email marketing strategy worthy of a case study?
We have the expertise to develop automated, personalized email workflows that improve customer engagement. Take the first step and reach out to us below.