About the Role
We’re looking for a candidate with 3+ years of experience in Paid Media to join a young, fast-growing company. You’ll oversee strategy development and execution for our growing list of Paid Media clients with the broader goal of establishing Uproer as a leading provider of Paid Media services in the Twin Cities.
You’ll be responsible for managing client engagements, developing Paid Media processes and influencing the composition of the team to improve the quality and efficiency of our offerings.
The chosen candidate will be a strategic thinker who is motivated by driving results for our clients. This role encourages (or more accurately, requires) an entrepreneurial enthusiasm, as the chosen candidate will have the opportunity to contribute to the growth and direction of Uproer as a business.
- Paid Media Management
- Onboarding and getting the necessary access to new accounts (Google Ads, Analytics, Search Console, etc.)
- Manage the prioritization and execution of Paid Media tasks
- Develop and deliver reporting that communicates results and surfaces new insights and recommendations
- Digital Marketing Consultation
- Partner with clients to align their Paid Media strategies with their broader sales and marketing objectives
- Provide high-level consultation as Paid Media relates to the performance of other digital and non-digital marketing channels
- Strategy Development & Thought Leadership
- Develop strategies and tactical roadmaps that prioritize Paid Media opportunities given each client’s unique situation (industry, resources, budgets, etc.)
- Lead the development of client-facing solutions and deliverables, including PowerPoint pitches and competitive/landscape audits
- Consistently improve the quality and efficiency of our service offerings
- Keep Uproer on the leading edge of Paid Media trends, tactics and technologies
- 3+ years of experience managing Paid Search programs
- Experience with PPC management and social media advertising tools (i.e. Google AdWords, Microsoft Ads, Facebook Ads Manager)
- Exceptional oral, written, presentation, and communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge and strong analytical capabilities
- Strong proficiency in one or more of the following:
- Paid Search
- Paid Social
- Salary: $60,000 – $80,000
- Bonus based on company goals
Benefits of Working at Uproer
Uproer is a perfect fit for the experienced marketer who is hungry for more freedom and more responsibility. We’re a growth-minded group of entrepreneurs who enjoy building a work environment that makes room for our passions. We are world travelers, pet-owners and concert-lovers, and the environment we’ve created encourages a true work-life balance, no matter what hobbies we’ve chosen to pursue. The common thread among all of us is that we get fulfillment from providing the highest level of service to our clients.
Here are some other benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible paid vacation policy
- Flexible work-from-wherever policy
- Retirement program with company match
About the Company
Uproer was founded in May 2017 and is based in South Minneapolis. We’re a team of three full-time employees plus a tight network of talented, local contractors.
- What we do: Uproer is a search marketing agency specializing in developing and executing digital marketing strategies for ecommerce and SaaS businesses.
- How we do it: We develop creative solutions to complex problems that connect people to the products or services that best suit them.
- Why we do it: To seek fulfillment in the pursuit of our creative passions.