SEO Audit Services
Plan for SEO success
If you want to do SEO right, you’re going to need a plan. Our comprehensive audit process results in the development of an SEO implementation plan, complete with a roadmap for you to follow. It’s like your own treasure map that leads you to massive gains in organic traffic.
How we audit
How does that roadmap get created? We dig into your web presence – looking at on-site factors, off-site factors and your measurement stack – and compare you against the performance of your competition. By identifying gaps, we’re able to create prioritized SEO recommendations.
We then look at the resources at your disposal – budget, time and people – to turn those prioritized recommendations into a roadmap for SEO success. Continue reading about each phase of our auditing process. Or, maybe you’re ready to roll?
Let’s talk SEO
Uproer was a huge help to my team at Get Healthy U. Their depth of SEO and online marketing knowledge has been extremely valuable. We’ve implemented many of his strategies and have seen measurable results. We will continue to work with Uproer to keep on top of SEO and best practices for online marketing.
Here’s what we audit
We analyze your web presence across a ton of factors with the goal of answering four critical questions:
- Is the site being crawled accurately and efficiently by search engines?
- Is the site being indexed in search engines accurately?
- Is the site optimized for search engine results pages?
- Is the site’s organic search performance being tracked and measured properly?
Let’s dig into each facet of our SEO audit process.
Objective: Assess the site’s technical infrastructure, user experience, content and on-page optimization.
- Identify opportunities to improve the ability for searchbots to crawl the site efficiently
- Review site indexation in search results against site taxonomy
- Review site infrastructure, site integrations, CMS SEO modules and configurations
- Identify opportunities to improve use of structured data
- Compare visibility of rich snippets in search results against competitive set
- Audit the site’s mobile-friendliness and browser compatibility
- Analyze site speed compared to competitive set
- Analyze navigational elements and internal linking
- Audit content assets to improve relevance for important content topics
- Review existing keyword rankings against competitive set to identify opportunities to improve organic traffic
- Audit page layouts for HTML structure
- Assess on-page optimization of key HTML elements
- Research new content and keyword ranking opportunities
- Identify possible duplicate or thin content issues
Objective: Assess the site’s link authority relative to competition
- Audit backlinks against competitive set to benchmark ranking authority
- Identify backlink opportunities to improve site authority
- Identify possible risk of manual action or algorithmic penalties due to backlink profile
- Audit linking practices of owned properties
- Identify legacy domains or staging environments contributing to index duplication
Objective: Analyze the site’s organic search performance to understand what’s working and identify gaps in your SEO strategy
- Audit tracking accuracy, tagging practices and configurations for Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Assess conversion tracking for ecommerce activity and lead generation
- Analyze historic organic performance to identify gaps and opportunities in SEO strategy