About the Role
We’re looking for a candidate with 1 – 3 years of experience in SEM to join a young, fast-growing company. You’ll assist with strategy development and execution for our growing list of SEM clients with the broader goal of establishing Uproer as a leading provider of SEM services in the Twin Cities.
You’ll be responsible for managing client engagements, developing SEM processes and influencing the composition of the team to improve the quality and efficiency of our offerings.
The chosen candidate will be a strategic thinker who is motivated by driving results for our clients. This role encourages (or more accurately, requires) an entrepreneurial enthusiasm, as the chosen candidate will have the opportunity to contribute to the growth and direction of Uproer as a business.
- Onboarding and getting the necessary access to new accounts (Google Ads, Analytics, Search Console, etc.)
- Support day-to-day management of our clients’ SEM engagements:
- Keyword expansion and negative adds
- Bid modification and optimization
- Ad copywriting
- Landing page testing recommendations
- Quality score optimization
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- Feed management and optimization
- Support in the development of client-facing solutions and deliverables, including sales pitches and competitive/landscape audits
- Enhance performance through testing efforts across PPC campaigns such as A/B ad testing, bid portfolio optimizations, etc.
- Develop and deliver reporting that communicates results and surfaces new insights and recommendations
- Staying up-to-date on the latest trends in search marketing
- 1- 3 years of experience managing SEM programs
- Experience with PPC management tools (i.e. Google AdWords, Microsoft Ads)
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and analyze large data sets
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Time management skills and strong attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative, marketing or related discipline preferred
- Experience in account/client management is a plus
- Salary: $40,000 – $60,000
- Bonus based on company goals
Benefits of Working at Uproer
Uproer is a perfect fit for the experienced marketer who is hungry for more freedom and more responsibility. We’re a growth-minded group of entrepreneurs who enjoy building a work environment that makes room for our passions. We are world travelers, pet-owners and concert-lovers, and the environment we’ve created encourages a true work-life balance, no matter what hobbies we’ve chosen to pursue. The common thread among all of us is that we get fulfillment from providing the highest level of service to our clients.
Here are some other benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible paid vacation policy
- Flexible work-from-wherever policy
- Retirement program with company match
About the Company
Uproer was founded in May 2017 and is based in South Minneapolis. We’re a team of three full-time employees plus a tight network of talented, local contractors.
- What we do: Uproer is a search marketing agency specializing in developing and executing digital marketing strategies for ecommerce and SaaS businesses.
- How we do it: We develop creative solutions to complex problems that connect people to the products or services that best suit them.
- Why we do it: To seek fulfillment in the pursuit of our creative passions.