Uproer partners with a company that sells high-quality, insulated drinkware. Entering our engagement, their traffic was primarily branded. They were looking to expand their non-brand visibility and increase organic sales through SEO. Since partnering with Uproer, SEO has been a major driver of traffic and revenue.
Our SEO Strategy
Our engagement started in the height of the pandemic when more people were shopping online than ever before. We like to think of insulated drinkware as a commodity product, and before peak season hit (spring + summer), we wanted to make sure we were meeting customers where they searched. Our SEO strategy focused on improving non-brand visibility for ecommerce pages, while implementing a content strategy aimed to capture new audiences during the “learn” stage of the funnel.
- Worked with the CX team to identify top customer FAQs for each collection and identified key FAQs from Google’s People Also Ask.
- Conducted keyword research to identify target non-brand keywords for each page.
- Wrote pieces of keyword-rich content answering customer FAQs and added them to the bottom of each collection.
- Redirected a large number of thin, empty, and duplicate content pages.
- Added product and review schema to all product and collection pages.
- Optimized page titles and meta descriptions across the vast majority of pages on the site.
- Created topic hubs that targeted the “learn” stage of the funnel including gifting ideas and drink recipes.
- Conducted quarterly ranking analyses to identify competitor content gaps.
- Implemented 4 content updates for existing content per month.
Organic traffic and revenue grew by over 200%
Entering the engagement, our client’s goal was to grow its organic visibility to support and drive sales. Through our content and optimization efforts, SEO has become a major driver of traffic & sales.
- 216% YOY increase in organic users
- 278% YOY increase in revenue
- 183% YOY increase in blog traffic
Want to work with Uproer?
We like to start with a 30-minute introductory call to hear what you’re looking for and answer your questions about Uproer. If we gauge that we’re a fit, we’ll move forward with a proposal.