Raw Bistro manufacturers and sells raw dog food entrees and treats. Going into 2019, Raw Bistro’s goal was to support its retail presence and grow its ecommerce business through SEO. Since partnering with Uproer, SEO has become a major driver of traffic & sales.
Our SEO Strategy
Raw dog food is an emerging trend in a competitive space. Raw Bistro was starting out with next to no organic traffic and aiming to pull customers away from larger, established brands. Our SEO strategy focused on educating customers at key decision-making points that Raw Bistro’s competitors were largely overlooking.
- Discovered competitive gaps in “raw” and general canine health topics. Some competing content was low-quality, and some topics simply weren’t targeted.
- Targeted high-volume topic clusters – such as what vegetables dogs can eat – to target users who may eventually be interested in raw dog food.
- Filled our content strategy with queries around all aspects of raw diets to target users who may be closer to purchase-intent.
- Created high-quality, research-driven content incorporating our target keywords to drive traffic from search.
- Went through an extensive review process with our client – an authority on the topic – to assure the quality and accuracy of the content.
- Linked to relevant product pages from content to lead users through the sales funnel.
- Created a newsletter sign-up form and added to blog posts to capture leads.
“We’re thrilled with the results. It’s been fun to see the numbers in Shopify, and year to date we’ve seen amazing growth. The work that Uproer is doing is a huge piece of that. There’s no question.”
— Justin Magnuson, Raw Bistro
3x SEO Revenue Growth
Going into 2019, Raw Bistro’s goal was to support its retail presence and grow its ecommerce business through SEO. Since partnering with Uproer, SEO has become a major driver of traffic & sales.
- 8,000% increase in organic users
- 261% increase in revenue
- 850+ newsletter sign-ups
Want to work with Uproer?
We like to start with a 30-minute introductory call to hear what you’re looking for and answer your questions about Uproer. If we gauge that we’re a fit, we’ll move forward with a proposal.