EVEREVE is a national women’s clothing boutique, designed to inspire confidence and complement women’s busy and multifaceted lifestyles. Going into the engagement, EVEREVE was looking to grow its organic presence and drive customer acquisition. Since partnering with Uproer, SEO content has been a pivotal driver for organic blog traffic and leads.
Our SEO Strategy
Due to lack of resources, we were unable to execute our full SEO strategy for EVEREVE. Instead, we pivoted to focus on EVEREVE’s blog subdomain, which was starting with little to no organic traffic. Our content strategy focused on meeting women at key pain points during their shopping journey.
- Learned many EVEREVE customers are looking for tips on how to style different types of denim. We outlined a denim guide for EVEREVE to link to on the main site for women to use while shopping.
- Learned women are looking for advice on how to dress for specific body types. We used this as a starting point for our keyword research.
- Created hubs based on what to wear to events, and how to style trending pieces of clothing (i.e. How to Style Clogs).
- Conducted monthly content updates.
- Linked to each clothing piece featured in each outfit idea.
- Coordinated with EVEREVE team to plan topics based on which outfits are trending at EVEREVE.
“Uproer came in with a plan and it didn’t take long to see impressive results! Their partnership helps us update and create new content that’s not only aligned with EVEREVE’s assortment, but answers to top keywords, allowing us to work smarter. The growth speaks for itself!”
— Janna O’Toole, EVEREVE
5,000%+ organic traffic YOY on updated articles
Due to the backlog of content on the EVEREVE blog, updating existing articles became a significant part of our SEO content strategy. We no-indexed and redirected thin content blogs, and conducted four updates per month to retarget and refresh. Articles that were not bringing traffic to the site quickly became top performers with this strategy.
- 118% YOY increase in organic users
- 300% YOY increase in top ten keyword rankings
Want to work with Uproer?
We like to start with a 30-minute introductory call to hear what you’re looking for and answer your questions about Uproer. If we gauge that we’re a fit, we’ll move forward with a proposal.