Lucy & Co.
Lucy & Co. sells adorable dog gear & outerwear. In January, they were looking to launch paid media from scratch. Under Uproer’s management, the channel has seen major quarter-over-quarter revenue and ROI growth and has consistently driven 20% of total monthly revenue.
Our Paid Media Strategy
Dog gear is a competitive vertical. With large, national players and small, local companies, it can be hard to get a foothold. From the get-go, we focused on the unique style and quality of Lucy & Co products to find pockets of search terms we could win and hold. Our strategy included search and shopping campaigns that targeted the keywords we knew our competitors were missing to create a paid search presence that let us run with the big dogs.
- Instead of eating into margin targeting low-AOV products, we targeted relevant keywords for Lucy & Co’s top-revenue products.
- We avoided high-cost, competitive terms and started winning on targeted terms that highlighted key product features.
- As part of our agile approach, we mined search terms for new opportunities and strategically tested new keywords and structures over time.
- We proved incremental revenue with new ways to advertise high-value products on low-volume, high-relevance terms.
- We created a range of shopping campaigns targeting desktop and mobile users to show alongside our text ads, increasing our presence on key searches.
- With a well-built product feed, we were able to keep our shopping AOV high and avoid getting stuck paying for clicks on low-value searches.
"By teaming up with Uproer we were able to establish our brand’s presence on Google search while also reaching new customers via non-brand and shopping strategies. These efforts have been contributed to our accelerated growth over the past 9-12 months."
— Ahmed El Shourbagy, Lucy & Co.
Linear ROAS growth and +245% paid media revenue growth
In just a matter of three quarters, our efforts help create a solid paid media presence for Lucy & Co. that contributed to:
- 245% increase in revenue between Q1 and Q3
- 151% increase in average ROAS
- 232% increase in site-wide revenue
- 8.63 average return
Want to work with Uproer?
We like to start with a 30-minute introductory call to hear what you’re looking for and answer your questions about Uproer. If we gauge that we’re a fit, we’ll move forward with a proposal.