How Pocus built its pre-launch pipeline with a holistic SEO + SEM strategy
Pocus is a product-led sales platform that helps SaaS companies accelerate customer acquisition and improve LTV. In preparation for their 2022 product launch, Pocus brought in Uproer to help build interest and leads through search marketing.
Our Total Search Strategy for Pocus
Product-led sales is an emerging sales methodology that forward-thinking SaaS companies are adopting. Our objective was to capture sales and marketing leaders at these companies in order to pull them into Pocus’ pipeline
- Competitive research uncovered high-value topics for which we could create better-performing content
- We established a content management workflow with Pocus’ team to publish new content and optimize existing content
- Incorporating our product-led content into our SEM strategy proved to be an effective tactic for increasing conversions
- We identified new non-brand keyword opportunities with our DSA campaign that fed into our content plan
“We worked with Uproer to stand up our SEO and SEM foundations and they were amazing thought partners. The team does an amazing job responding to our changing business and goals. It was awesome to iterate with them collaboratively on our keyword strategy as our business changed. Overall, Uproer helped scale our organic traffic 550%. Organic traffic is one of our leading sources of qualified prospects and Uproer has been instrumental to that strategy. ”
— Sandy Mangat, Pocus
Our SEO + SEM “Wallpaper Effect” Grew the Pre-Launch Pipeline
Our coordinated approach across organic and paid search resulted in Pocus dominating the search results for several high-value keywords including “product led sales platform” and improving other KPIs:
- 198% YOY increase in organic users
- Achieved a consistent top-2 organic ranking and ad position for “product-led sales” keyword variants
- 662 conversions at an efficient acquisition cost
Want to work with Uproer?
We like to start with a 30-minute introductory call to hear what you’re looking for and answer your questions about Uproer. If we gauge that we’re a fit, we’ll move forward with a proposal.