Table of Contents
We're excited to announce that the three Uproer employees who were nominated for AdFed MN's annual 32 under 32 award were all selected as winners!
This year's theme was "Disruptors" - individuals who redefined industry trends and developed new strategies to help their clients win in an unprecedented year.
Read a bit about our winners and the achievements that earned them a place on the list.
"Being a disrupter in advertising and digital is far bigger than just the ads we make or the content we create, it's about building community and creating authentic experiences from brands for the people they serve."
- The Diversity, Equity and Inclusion newsletter she started earlier in the year amassed a large following by compiling resources for individuals and companies to understand and counteract systemic and personal biases
- Volunteers at organizations like, MnSearch, BoundarylessMN, and the Minnesota Brain Trust
"I am extremely motivated by the idea of growing our agency, especially an agency I think is a Disruptor itself. I was barely a year out of school when I started as an entry-level Analyst - now three years later I'm a Manager hiring other recent graduates and helping them learn and grow."
- Volunteers at MnSearch as the Programming Co-Chair where she’s responsible for sourcing the best search marketing talent to speak at monthly events and the annual Summit
- Volunteers at BoundarylessMN as the Digital Media Strategy Mentor where she hosts a Digital Media crash course and Basics of SEO career workshop
- She speaks 1-2x a semester at University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire for Communication students and their PRSSA chapter on topics like SEO, digital copywriting and networking
I've been lucky enough to work with people and clients that let me ask dumb questions, and that's really motivating. Having the freedom to explore ideas and go down rabbit holes is one of my favorite parts of my job. Letting ourselves test, explore, and wonder in our work is something we could all do a little more."
- Volunteers marketing efforts at MN350 where he developed tracking systems, acquired grants, and ran fundraising ads – 130 people donated to MN350 within 3 months
- He’s currently working with a Hopkins, MN mayoral candidate by creating the campaign website and donations campaign
- Co-Founded Minnesota Brain Trust, a non-profit Minnesota-based agency helping other nonprofits find search experts to help them grow their business
Congratulations, Jess, Abby and John!